Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good stuff

You know all that white king I caught down in KTN? Well, let me just tell you.

It tastes SO GOOD!

mmm, soup

Aside from canned King, Smoked King, and King spread...it is great in some King Chowder. Instead of shiifish chowder, we used white king. I used, SERIOUSLY, less than one tablespoon of butter to cook off the onions and garlic, and it was so smooth!

Dean scarfing

The King's omega-3 fats were so good. I can't even tell you.

And with my new gadget I found at a garage sale (bread maker, hello!) the garlic-potato bread that went along with it was freakin awesome too.

soup spoon

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but MAN, I'm good! Its a good thing my family LOVES fish!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That looks delicious! We're moving to Kotzebue next month, and I might need to borrow your recipe. :)

Carol said...

Csn you share how you make the chower? I would like to make some with shiifish
thanks