Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh land of the Midnight Sun TOURNAMENT...

Our end of season softball tournament for the Men and Women start today. My children all play softball up here. Dean and I play softball. And pretty much every day Monday - Friday we have softball games at 6:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. for one person or another.

Both mine and Dean's tournament starts today. The women's tourney is called the Midnight Sun Tournament. Fitting I guess, but not very original! I like the men's name. Bull Hensley!

So, to put everyone in the spirit of things, Kaisa said she would sing me a song. I pretended to be emailing away on my iPhone and recorded the song. Oh, and please excuse my husbands loud interruption at the beginning! He was so excited to get a new Action Packer Tote!

No comments: