Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Sundaes

Just a quick note to compare your life with ours cause pretty much everything I have to blog about is top secret information and I'm dying to tell someone, but I can't cause that would mean I'd have to hire Jason Bourne to track you down and kill you all. Sigh. So you'll have to settle for this:

sundae stuff

The girls went to bed at 3 am when the sun was at its brightest.

I went to church, then we all cleaned up when the sun was at its brightest.

sundaes

We went to the beach when the sun was at its brightest.

We left the beach when the sun was at its brightest.

We ate sundaes, and guess what. It's still sunny.

kids eating

The sun won't set until sometime next month, and when its sunny out, its SUNNY out. We go to bed when it looks like noon. We wake up and it hasn't changed. Oh, wait, the shadows change.

Anyway, its sunny. It's Sunday. It's time for Sundaes.

receipt

We must love our kids, cause yes...this is what it cost for ice cream, whipped cream, hot fudge, and a stack of bananas.

1 comment:

scarfoot79 said...

You are so much fun! I haven't left you comments before, but I've been secretly lurking for some time. I enjoy your blog very much. Thanks for sharing your sweet family and interesting life with us!