Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fact Finding...

1. It is too foggy/smokey outside to do ANYTHING.

foggy smoke 2

2. My children are healthy, but.... (as I found out during their sports physicals)

3. Kaisa has 20/40 and 20/50 vision. I smell an Anchorage trip to pick up GLASSES!...

kaisa and glasses

4. I really need to put up posters about our dog Shockie. Anyone want her? She's beautiful...but I can't handle two dogs.

shockie is leaving

5. I'm wearing a dress. (Well, with long johns underneath, but it IS a dress!)

wearing a dress

6. I'm LOVING this diet. (Another 5 lbs and 3 inches lost...don't forget, I'm a cheater)

7. Even though I don't want to. I MUST clean my house. :(

8. I hate my haircut. (It touches me in places I don't' want to be touched.)

hate my hair

9. I am SO happy it is Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What diet are you using? I am very interested. I love how you admit that you cheat, but are still losing weight. Way to go!