Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Challenge, Day 11

A picture of something you hate.

I'd like to take the high road here and say that I don't "hate" anything...or anyone. But I'd totally be LYING.

And that's what I hate. LIARS.

Oh and certain people who must remain nameless because God forbid I actually tell the truth about them and get it out there that some freaks are just that...freaky.

So, instead of showing a PICTURE of someone(thing) that I hate, I'll just leave you with that sour taste in your mouth when you open up your email and there's a crazy person saying stuff to you and all you do is LAUGH cause you know they're crazy and really what do you do?

Nothing. Cause just living your life bugs them enough to have the greatest revenge of all!

Remember my bart Danielle? Do as she says: Kill them with kindness. Oh...and happiness too!

Bottom line: Don't be a liar. Or crazy. Cause then I'd hate you. :) hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Kill em with Kindness" that is soo true! and Awesome!