Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday

Photobucket

Hey, who's that third girl on the right?! Oh, me. Dang, I was skinny.

Photobucket

High School Cross Country Team - 1993

Photobucket

5 year old Koy-Boy

Photobucket

1 year old Kaikki Doodle

Photobucket

2 year old Ahluniq. I've always thought this photo was a bit strange. Her little head and HUGE hands. Oh, I almost forgot, she is an amazon girl!

Photobucket

3 year old Kaikki Doodle
5 year old ClaraDawn
9 year old Koy Boy

2 comments:

Finnskimo said...

I don't know why that photo of Koy won't rotate. I've deleted it and redone it. Ugh. Irritating, but he's still cute even if you have to turn your head!

gpc said...

Koy is straight-up on my screen, I think you must have fixed it. And yes, all of them, adorable at any angle!