Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wraaasling...

Ugh, I attempted to photograph and video my Freshman son wrestling some Exhibition matches against Barrow today.

I have to say that while my child is wrestling, I am a HORRIBLE cameraman. And an even more Horribler photographer! But lucky for me one of our friends was there and he took a bunch of photos for me.

boys 1

duels1

duels2

My little tiny baby son isn't so little tiny anymore! Sigh...

duels3

duels4

duels5

It does help though that he was wrestling a girl! :) hehe. All the boys at the end were saying that the girl was "on Roids...." I told them to be careful cause GIRLS ARE TOUGH!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Girls on the wresting teams? Wow, things have changed. Ours was boys only for sure. Love the shirt you made for his Aana, very nice! :-)