People think I'm hard to shop for. I'm not hard to shop for!
Well, maybe I am. I have sensitive skin. I mean, like don't touch me or you'll give me hives with your grubby oils on your fingers. Like, please use oil-free, soap-free, fragrance-free, everything-free laundry soap, hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, or I turn into one big hive. (Yeah, seriously, don't touch me unless you want to have hives in the same position as your fingertip!)
And I don't wear makeup. Or brush my hair. Or wear designer anything. Most times I don't even condition my hair when I shower! (With luke-warm water cause hot water gives me hives...) And no perfume, unless its on the outside of my clothes either.
Here's my Santa Wish List for this Christmas/Birthday/You're-Cool-Day!
1. Duh, I want an iPad! Cause I never did get one during dividend time. We went to Hawaii instead!
2. I have to constantly carry my camera around town, you know..."just in case." So you know one of these would be nice. Or THIS one is actually my favorite cause I don't carry a purse generally, unless it fits all my sewing stuff and my wallet...and my camera in it.
3. Since I don't have any boots, except a pair of hand-me-down bunny boots that are too small, I would VERY much like a pair of Tall Lobbens, in RED but I'll take gray too!
4. And since I love to make a mess in the kitchen... ANYTHING from this store would be nice.
5. And I really want my stinkin' washer and dryer I ordered and had shipped in NOVEMBER. Ugh. I have so many dirty clothes ready to be washed before the Christmas Holiday. Sigh...
6. Oh, I almost forgot, I want Peach on Earth and Goodwill toward man!
That's it. See....not at ALL hard to shop for! Psh!