Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bung GLOW!

I stole this from one of my past blogs...I think it was on myspace. haha...oh the memories!


So, I got this email a few months ago…I don't know why I was on the list…nor do I know what to say except just to tell you what happened…

Maija H. Lukin, GET YOURS TODAY! ..South Beach Skin Solutions Lightening Gel

I figure that something like that is for dark spots on your hands…maybe even for Fake-n-bakers who happen to have a darker spot on their body…around their fingernails, something… I was wrong. I was SO wrong...

I made the mistake of clicking on the link. (www.southbeachskinsolutions.com)
Perfect for use on:
Both Men and Women
All Skin, Especially the Anal & Genital Areas
Breasts, Nipples, Underarms, Faces, Age Spots
Other Skin Discolorations
ALL SKIN TYPES!!!
Absorbs Quickly and Dries Cleanly in Seconds!
No Oily or Sticky Feeling!

As more people discover bikini waxing, the more we need to pay attention to how we look once the hair is removed. South Beach Skin Solutions-- Lightening Gel for Sensitive Areas is the ultimate in safe, gentle and effective natural lightening for the anal, vaginal, breast, underarm, face and other sensitive areas. Unlike cheap drug store skin lighteners, our specially-formulated Lightening Gel for Sensitive Areas is very gentle and does not contain any potentially harmful or irritating chemicals such as Kojic Acid or Hydroquinone. Who would put that on a sensitive area!
South Beach Skin Solutions has developed a lightening Gel that is safe for your "sensitive area!"

(No I have not tried it)

This natural product will give your bunghole a "fresher, more youthful look. I didn't even know "Cheap drug store's" made genital skin lighteners. I wonder what all the Eskimo's would think…Apparently, it has come to my attention that it is not longer acceptable for your bunghole to be…well, brown. Who the heck made the determination that I needed this product in northern Alaska???

They claim you'll see results in just a few weeks…or else you can get your money back…consider it your Ace in the Hole!

Seriously???

AND so, lucky for you fans, I'm going to post a picture of my very own "brown eye..." Or hazel, or whatever... haha...

Photobucket

No comments: