Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sneaky McPeeky

Hey. My friend, husband , me and several children spent the last four days out at our camp at Sisualik. We had a BLAST. It was awesome. It always is. Cause it's camp!

Highlight of the trip was when the two littlest kids (8 year olds) on the back of the hauling sled went sliding away after the hitch on the snowmachine broke while I drove on down the trail. I looked back and there they were going.... going... going! It was hilarious. And talk about Eskimo Ingenuity, I totally had another shackle IN MY BAG. I never have shackles, but I just so happened to have one! So, needless to say, we did make it to camp in one piece.

nlights

We took lots of photos. Especially of all the northern lights. Here's one. I'll post more tomorrow. They're good. Postcard shots. My husband took them. He's real proud. I am too!

No comments: