Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts

Last night we went to watch the Huskies play (GO HUSKIES!) the Galena Hawks. It was a great game, back and forth scores, but eventually the Hawks dominated the inside and won.

Throughout the excitement, the girls (Clara and Kaisa) were busy giggling away and playing Clapping Games. OMG! Do you guys remember clapping games!? They totally brought me back to being a kid! We watched the game, watched the girls, watched the game, watched the girls. Sigh...

clapping girls

My favorites are the fast ones and the ones you ALMOST can get in trouble saying:

Miss Susie has a steamboat,
the steamboat has a bell,
Miss Susie went to Heaven,
the steamboat went to,
hello operator please give me # 9,
and if you disconnect me,
I'll kick you from,
behind the fridgerator,
there was a piece of glass,
Miss Susie sat upon it and cut her little,
ask me no more questions,
I'll tell you no more lies,
the boys are in the bathroom zipping up their,
flies are in the city,
the bees are in the park,
Miss Susie and her boyfriend are kissing in the
D - A - R - K, D - A - R - K, dark
!

clap gamesss

Miss Sue,
Miss Sue,
Miss Sue in a rocker, eating Betty Crocker, watching the clock to tick-tock, tick-tock fernaminama, tick-tock, tick-tock fernaminama, DON'T MOVE!



Great big gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts,
mutilated monkey feed,
chopped up baby parakeet,
french fried eyeballs sitting in a bowl of blood,
and me without my straw,

so they gave me scab sandwich,
mustard on top,
eagle eye balls and camel slop,
all these things were made in a pot,
so they gave me puke with sugar on top!


clap clap

Double Double Ice Ice
Double Double Cream Cream
Double Ice, Double Cream
Double Double Ice Cream.



Oh to be young again. I think we are due for a girls night of clapping games! hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, Susie Oh Playmate, won't you go play with me, climb up my apple tree, slide down my rain barrel, into the cellar door, ..I forget the rest..haha ;)