Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Monday, February 7, 2011

Photo Challenge, Day 4

Pictures of your night.

mix

(Did you see me totally change the rules there? Yeah, well, this is my blog so I can do whatever I want right!? Anyway, ONE picture just sometimes isn't enough.)

Cheesecake. Homemade goodness in a 10,000 calorie kick. It is so worth it too, if you actually make it from scratch. Wait, is there any other kind of cooking?!

I can't say that, entirely, because had this challenge been a "Photo of your DAY" ruling, then you would have seen exactly who I was rooting for during the Super Bowl..

slice

The Twice Baked Potatoes. Or maybe the Wings doused in Dean's famous BBQ sauce. Seriously, his BBQ will make you swoon! And the butthead won't share his recipe. Not even with ME! Maybe it was the meatballs all slathered in chili sauce and cranberry jelly! I don't know exactly.

Or maybe it really was the Green Bay Packers, who for the last 30 years my grandmother has quietly brainwashed me into cheering for, and they finally won! Thanks Grandma! I like cheering for winners. Oh, and I love cheese.

eating

Cake. With Tundra Blueberries all mingled inside.

No comments: