Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Challenge, Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Me and Aana picking
This is me and my aana doing what we do best...picking cranberries at Sisualik.

My aana's name is Katak Harris. Coincidentally my name is actually "Maija Katak Harris Lukin" so pretty much, aside from being Maija Lukin, I'm also Katak Harris.

crans

And we have a bond that allows me to be bossy, and her to yell at me, and us to understand exactly what the other is feeling.

Aana

I love her.

My aana.

3 comments:

Neumaisse said...

This made me happy. Tell her she's gorgeous. :D

Sabrina said...

Beautiful! She reminds me on my grandma, oh how much I miss her. Cherish every moment with her, because once she's gone, she's so gone and it hurts forever. Lots of hugs!

Non-Mommy said...

This makes me want to give my grandma a big hug.

Sometimes, living far from your family is hard.