1. Make myself a fur parky. I'm the only one in our house who doesn't have one. (And yes, I made everyone else theirs...)
2. Make myself a pair of hard bottoms that go all the way to my knees. (Same reason as above!). I'd really like tutuliks, but calfskin will do, too.
3. Start shooting, skinning, tanning Sisualik squirrels for a really fancy parky for Kaisa. (Gotta be ready for MAC!)
4. Say "no," more.
5. Read over 100 books.
6. Eat more fish. Even though we do eat it, I'd like to eat more for dinner.
7. Ski at least twice a week as long as the weather cooperates.
8. Teach more people how to sew. (I really enjoyed teaching skin sewing and atikluk making.)
9. Learn and use more of the inupiaq language.
10. Drive the boat across by myself. ichikaang!
We will see how far I get this year...