Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Monday, January 12, 2009

Aalapaa! Kii! Yee Hee, YEE he!

Aalapaa, we took the girls out to watch the dog races this weekend. From Buddo's awesome kick back, to Joanne being the only lady racer, it was a good race...but very effing COLD! Here are a few pictures...
Cold eyes Kaisa
she's pretty warm in her fur parky...but who can resist those cute little eyes!?

Cyrus Harris
My uncle Cyrus with one of their teams

Joanne Harris
My aunt Joanne with the other team

kick back
I'm pretty sure this is Buddo. Our cousin.

JOhn Gallahorn
And I'm pretty sure this is John, our other cousin...anyone notice a family theme going on?!

Kari cold eyes
Kari, she's cold!

Emily and Kaisa dogteams
And Emily and Kaisa in front of John Baker's team. I think Heath was driving this team.

3 comments:

Finnskimo said...

OK...so the awesome kick back happened to be Ricky Wells. Sorry Buddo, Ricky is in the white, I was so wrong!

I had to go to Cathy's blog to find out who was who. Joanne was the only person I knew for sure! haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Finnskimo said...

Yeah, some people have nothing better to do than post anonymous remarks...you're awesomely terrified of being found out.